So many ideas, so little time...

Isn't it always the way - you have plenty of time for designing and your mind is astonishingly blank.....then when life turns crazy and you have barely enough time for work, sleep, repeat the mind is overflowing with ideas.


Honestly, my brain is almost leaking out of my ears!


I participated in several challenges by the wonderful KnitFitch and Aroha Knits which were great, but I felt I was not able to give them my all due to being so busy. But those challenges had the desired effect in getting the creativity flowing! So now I have so many ideas and simply not enough time to get them down on paper, do the math, then make a sample (let alone writing out the pattern!)


So I printed off a calendar and I have set myself goals for the next six weeks. In that time I want to finish my current WIPS (a Sperry and Hitofude), finish a cowl design, a mitt design and get the designs test knit. It is going to be a crazy six weeks but what's life without a few deadlines to keep the focus?


Anyway - what does everyone else do to stay motivated/maintain focus when real life keeps you busy?


Would love to hear from you!


A x

Comments

Popular Posts