Spring has sprung

Hello!

So it is now Spring here, the daffodils are out and the blossoms on my cherry tree have just started to peep out. I had a great walk around my neighborhood today just appreciating the sun and went  to visit a friend and her bundle of joy.

Then I went home and sat in my recliner in the sun and knit to my hearts content!

In the last week I have finished:
- The Honey Cowl
- Vest I have been working on (it now has a name....Sunday Slouch Vest)
- Mini shawls - Frenchie aka ArohaKnits is hosting a challenge with 5 mini shawls at the moment, each focusing on knitting in a different part of the world. I'm a touch behind but it is great fun!



I'm always a firm advocate for any challenge Frenchie puts out, after all her Initiate Knit Design challenge was what made me start designing patterns. It is hard to fathom that this may never have happened without her so I feel I owe her a lot.

The other exciting news of the week was launching the Dawn Skies Shawl on Ravelry. I have been looking forward to this and can't wait for people to start linking their projects to it - there is nothing like seeing projects made by other knitters from one of your designs. The whole idea of creating something from scratch that is then out in the world is still something that amazes me and fills me with pride.




See you next week!
A x

Comments

Popular Posts