The Countdown is on....

This time in four weeks I will be a Mrs.

It's an exciting thought actually - can't wait! Although all the wedding planning and prep has meant I have not been spending as much time knitting and designing as I would like. However, I have creativity and ideas coming out my ears - must be Murphy's Law or something right?

Since my last post (almost 2 months ago - eeek!) I have accomplished:

- Two more bunting triangles (these are destined to be a wedding decoration)
- Two blanket squares for my Coziest Memory blanket
- Seamless yoked baby cardigan
- Foxpup Sweater (my own design)
- Half a Starbright cardigan
- Half a Poncho for a test knit I am participating in

Seamless Yoke Baby Cardigan















So it has been busy around here to say the least. My goals for the next week are to finish the poncho and the Starbright, as well as write the pattern down for Foxpup, hell, I might even make another one just to check my instructions - stay tuned to see the pictures of it in the next post.

Until then - happy crafting!
A x

PS - Forgot that I also released the Minerva Cowl to Ravelry today!

Minerva Cowl

Comments

Popular Posts