New logo, yay or nay?

Just a short one today!

I have already been at the computer for several hours typing up and formatting a pattern thanks to an early morning wake up when my husband went to golf. Therefore, just going to be a brief post today as I can't wait to relax with my needles.

I've been mulling over the idea of a new logo for a wee while, as I couldn't quite get my head around changing my name (I like Little Yarns too much to let it go!)

Therefore I decided a logo change was needed. It is much simpler than my old one, which has several colours, a photo overlay, and several different fonts. This one has just one font and two colours and I think I quite like it!

Still pondering on it but if I get it out there I should be able to decided fairly quickly. It translates a lot easier on smaller sizes, especially for if I get little tags to attach to knitting (so cute....still haven't ordered them!)

Anyway, here is the logo and I would love to hear what you think!!



Cheers,
A x

Comments

Popular Posts