WIP mountain is crumbling!

So we are now in March - honestly this year seems to be flying by!

It also means there are about 8 weeks to go until my wee button is due to arrive. It is good to have an impending date on the horizon as it has definately provided motivation to keep cracking on with projects and WIP mountain. I have finished a few more projects in February (grey blanky and the Notched Hem Vest) so I thought I would post below what is now completed.

- A Fox Pup Sweater
- A test knit blanket
- Grey blanket (just garter stitch)
- Cozy Memories blanket
- A granny square crochet blanket
- A half finished Binkylove
- Banquo Cardigan
- Hitofude Cardigan
- Notched Hem Tank Top
- Serenity Shawl
- Kahurangi Cowl
- Seafoam Shawl
- Wind Down Sweater
- New design (t-shirt)

There are obviously still a few to go and I am currently working on Hitofude which is my longest Work-In-Progress, I am hopeful to finish it by the end of the month.

It doesn't help that I have cast on another two projects (whoops!) One is a design for my baby girl, the other is a test knit for Michelle at The Woven called Cookie Crumbs....I had to do it as the sweater is to die for and I must have it!

I have a test knit that has just started for my latest design; the New Arrival Overalls (also designed for baby girl). If interested, here is the link to the test on Yarnpond - would love to have a few more testers: http://www.yarnpond.com/pattern_tests/202



Also, the overalls are in the Artesanitarium Design Challenge, so head over to the website and give them a "like" as I would love to have a few more votes: Artesanitarium Voting Page.

That's it for today - better actually knit something on my day off rather than just talking about it!

Till next time,
A x

Comments

Popular Posts