End of weekend woes....

Sunday night, a time for relaxation but also prepping for the week ahead!

How did my weekend fly away so quickly? I work a typical Monday - Friday, 40+ hour a week job in something very removed from my creative crafting side, so I relish the weekends of leisurely lying on the couch, needles clacking away, with nothing in particular to do.

That is very much how this weekend was for me - I finished a baby shower gift for a colleague, all set for her shower today. It was such a lovely day and I particularly love crafting for newborns, such small and quick projects, yet so satisfying when you imagine the wee munchkin in it.

It was the first time using the pattern (Felipe by Joji Locatelli) and I thoroughly enjoyed that it was a mindless knit, but also produced such beautiful results. I also went to my stand-by baby patterns (Baby Bear hat by Fiber Flux and the Baby Steps Booties by Lisa Chemery). Such gorgeous patterns, yet so easy to follow and consistently produce beautiful garments! I only hope that one day I am capable of something half that gorgeous!

Anyway - what are all your "go-to" gift patterns? And what about them makes them a treasure again and again?

Would love to hear from you!
A x

P.S. Behold the baby shower gift!


Comments

Popular Posts